1. Aadhar no. & Bank a/c no is Mandatory.
2. Photograph & scanned signatures are Mandatory.
3. Mode of payment may be online /Paytm/Mobiwick/CSC/Internet
banking/ ATM card /Debit Card/POS machines etc. However, cash payments
cannot be denied . In each case E-challan has to be generated.
4. Students must carry the followings before filling the application form
- a. Photograph
- b. Signature scanned
- c. Copy of 10th certificate
- d. Copy of 10 +2 certificate
- e. Copy of Aadhar no.
- f. Caste certificate
- g. Weightage certificate
- h. Copy of bank a/c No. & name of the bank with branch name
- i. Mobile Number
5. University admission guidelines will be available in first step.
6. Hard copy has to be deposited at college counters along with the
copies of all testimonials and weightage, Aadhar and bank details etc.
7. Admission schedules & generation of merit lists(System
generated) and schedule of generation will be in accordance with the
Affiliating University guidelines.
8. Application forms may be filled at college.
9. After each successful step the student will be notified through SMS.
10. At the HQ 3 Toll free number with 6 lines will be available from 6:30 am to 6:00 pm on all working days.
11. During the filling of application form the applicant will be
warned for correctness of mandatory fields through ‘pop-ups’ at least
thrice before saving the application form .